Day 01: Airport – Sigiriya
- Arrival and Transfer to a hotel in Sigiriya.
- Visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage en route to witness the bottle feeding and bathing of baby elephants.
- Visit the Cave Temple in Dambulla which is one of the UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- In the evening, climb the Rock Fortress of Sigiriya which is designated as the 8th wonder of the world by the UNESCO.
- Stay overnight at Sigiriya.
- Visit the Spice garden to see spices growing in their natural habitat en route.
- In the evening, Visit the Temple of the Tooth and late in the evening witness a cultural Kandy dance performance.
- Overnight stay at Kandy
Day 04: Kandy-NuwaraEliya
- Visiting a Tea plantation and a Tea Factory en route.
- In the evening, Sight Seeing of NuwaraEliyato enjoy the misty landscapes.
Day 05: NuwaraEliya-Colombo
- Enjoy the thrills of White-water rafting in the waters of Kitulgala en route.
Day 06: City Tour of Colombo
View Sri Lanka Map
View Your Tour Plan