Day 01: Airport–Negombo
- Arrival and Transfer to a hotel in Negombo.
- In the evening, spend some time in the Brown’s beach relaxing.
Visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage en route to witness the bottle feeding and bathing of baby elephants.
- Relax with an ayurvedic spa treatment /enjoy an elephant safari at Minneriya National park.
- Overnight Stay at Habarana.
Day 03: Polonnaruwa
- After breakfast, Leave to Polonnaruwa.
- In the evening, Sightseeing of Polonnaruwa which is the 12th century medieval capital of Sri Lanka.
- Visit the Pigeon Island which contains some of the best remaining coral reefs/ enjoy surfing and scuba-diving at the Nilaveli Beach.
- Overnight, Stay at Trinco.
- Have a relaxing and calm time at Pasikudah which is popular for its long stretches of shallow coastline.
- Enjoy surfing at Arugambay, which is one of the best surfing spots in the world.
- Sightseeing in NuwaraEliya, enjoying the misty mountains and the temperate climate.
Day 08:Nuwara Eliya-Kandy
- Visiting a Tea plantation and a Tea Factory en route.
- In the evening, Visit the Temple of the Tooth and late in the evening witness a cultural Kandy dance performance.
Day 09: After breakfast leave to Colombo
- Visit the elephant Orphanage in Pinnawala to witness the bottle feeding and bathing of baby elephants.
- Overnight stay in Colombo.
Day 10: Proceed to the Airport for Departure
View Sri Lanka Map
View Your Tour Plan
Just Soom out for better view