Day 01: Airport–Colombo
- Arrival and Transfer to a hotel in Colombo.
- In the evening, Tour around the city of Colombo including visits to the residential, commercial and bazaar areas.
Day 02- Colombo-Anuradhapura
- Visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage en route to witness the bottle feeding and bathing of baby elephants.
- In the evening, Sight-seeing of Anuradhapura which is famous for its well-preserved ruins of ancient Sri Lanka and also renowned as one of the UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Stay overnight at Anuradhapura.
Day 03: Anuradhapura-Dambulla
- Visit the Cave Temple in Dambulla which is one of the UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- In the evening, climb the Rock Fortress of Sigiriya which is designated as the 8th wonder of the world by the UNESCO.
- Stay overnight at Sigiriya.
- Sight Seeing in Kandy including the visit to the Royal Botanical Gardens.
- In the evening, Visit the Temple of the Tooth and late in the evening witness a cultural Kandy dance performance.
Day 05: Proceed back to the Airport for Departure
View Sri Lanka
View your Tour Plan